28 Mar FIPP Innovation in Magazine Media 2016-2017 World Report
The 2016-2017 World Report has been launched at the FIPP/VDZ Digital Innovators’ Summit in Berlin, Germany.
Highlights of the ground-breaking, out-of-the-box, the downright offbeat and just plain useful thinking from the Innovation 2016-17 World Report will include:
– Ad formats and creativity, from innovation, ad blocking and viewability to fraud
– Content innovation, with a microscope on media hubs and distribution models
– Micro-payments – more please
– Mobile and advertising
– Small data, not just BIG data, it’s very important too
– Structured journalism – what is it?
– What’s new, what’s cool/sick/awesome/weird, including: virtual reality, podcasting (again) and just really neat advertising
– Video, video and more about video with an emphasis on cost-effective video production (i.e. not just for behemoth companies….)
Get the new Innovation in Magazine Media 2016-2017 World Report now – another powerful creation from the editors John Wilpers and Juan Señor of the Innovation Media Consulting Group.